1. CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES IN AGE GROUP 04- 18 YEARS.
2. MEDICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION BY 167 MILITARY HOSPITAL.
3. ONLY MILD TO MODERATE DEGREE MENTAL RETARDATION ACCEPTED.
4. CHILDREN WITH POTENTIAL TO IMPROVE GIVEN PREFERENCE.
(a) – Children of defence personal, ex servicemen and civilian between the age group of four to 15 years who are disabled due to impaired hearing, mental and psychological disorders and are physically handicapped. However, relaxation in the age group may be given as per recommendations of the medical authorities.
(b) – Children at the time of admission to the School are referred to 167 MH for medical examination by concerned specialists, followed by psychological evaluation.
(c) – Mentally retarded children with mild to moderate degree only are accepted for admission.
(d) – On an average, 20% admissions are provided to Civilians.
(e) – Children with potential uptake only are admitted in the school.
- Officers 1600 /- PM
- JCOs 1600 /- PM
- OR 1600 /- PM
- Civilians 800 /- PM
- Ex Servicemen 500 /- PM
Classification of classes: The classification of classrooms is done on the basis of chronological age of the children. It is as follows:-
- Care Group : 4 to 6 Years
- Pre Primary : 6 to 9 Years
- Primary : 9 to 12 Years
- Secondary : 12 to 15 Years
- Pre Vocational Training : 15 to 18 Years
Note: An important factor of consideration at the time of class allocation to a child is his/her ability and comfort level with the teacher.